This easy to read map of the metro in Valencia will help you navigate yourself throughout the city. Remember to buy a metro ticket beforehand and enjoy your stay in Valencia!
Lines of the Metro of Valencia to visit the most important places.
Transportation in Valencia by subway is very convenient and to help you navigate the many lines, we offer you this list of sections closest to the most popular tourist places to visit in Valencia!
- Line 1: (Bétera – Villanueva Castellón) covers almost 100 km and is the longest.
- Line 2: (Llíria – Torrent Avinguda) has stops at strategic points such as the Turia Gardens and Plaza de España.
- Line 3: (Rafelbunyol – Aeroport) the most used and connects directly to the airport.
- Line 4: (Mas del Rosaries – Dr. Lluch) is a tram line.
- Line 5: (Maritim Serreria – Aeroport) connects the airport all the way to the seaport through the historic center.
- Line 6: (Tossal del Rei – Maritim Serreria) tram that connects the northern districts and the beach.
- Line 7: (Maritim Serreria – Torrent Avinguda) also has stops at strategic points such as Calle Colón and the AVE station Joaquín Sorolla.
- Line 8: (Maritim Serreria – Marina Reial Joan Carles I) tram along the shortest path near the port.
- Line 9: (Alboraya Peris Aragonesa Riba-roja de Turia) entered service March 2015.
Below you will find a map of Valencia metro with all the lines listed above in detail: